Friday, October 10, 2008

Sopapilla Cheesecake

This is so good! I came across this recipe browsing some friends blogs. I halved the recipe so we didn't have so much.

2 packages crescent rolls
8 oz cream cheese(room temp.)
1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
1 T vanilla
1 cube real butter
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 can fruit topping(apple, cherry, blueberry, etc) opt. (I didn't use any fruit)

Press 1 package crescent rolls into 9 x 13 inch pan. Mix cream cheese, 3/4 cup sugar and vanilla; spread over rolls. Place 2nd package of crescent rolls on top of mixture (pat thin to cover). Melt butter; mix with 3/4 cup sugar and cinnamon then pour over top, and spread to edge. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 - 25 minutes until brown. Serve with fruit topping.

Do not cover tightly or it will get soggy

2 comments:

Camellia Walker said...

Hello My Walker Cousins,
What a cute web site. I love the pictures of all you girls.
I will have to try out your recipes too. Just wanted to say "Hi" it has been forever since we have seen you guys.
Love,
Camellia

Jenny said...

I'll definately have to try this one!